Thursday 31 December 2009

End of the year review

Kind of sad for this year to end to be honest, each month my win ratio was getting better and better. Hardly played in December which I thought would happen anyway but still recorded a nice profit of $9200 + must have made about $4000 from gambling.

The new year starts in 20 minutes and my only resolution is to spend less! I have my car, now its time to save up for more important stuff and sort my life out.

I hope to make $100k+ next year and try and spend as little of it as possible! If I can just sort myself out on poker stars I could easily increase that figure by 50% but it will take about 3 months to get sorted on there for the way I play my games.

Just 1 holiday planned for this year and that's to Thailand. I am going to see how the internet is out there for online poker. If it's good I may buy a place out there.

A big congratulations must go out to Azimut who on the final day of the year reached Supernova Elite on PokerStars. A huge achievement which took a lot of grinding for which he now sees the big rewards for.

So the targets are, win $100k and spend less! So each months target is $8333 I will post each month my results on the side.

Happy new year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a few bloggers who live in Thailand or have lived in Thailand and played poker for a living there, though I think it's illegal there, not sure.

If I remember the names I'll post them here for you. Tbink one was http://bazclef.blogspot.com/ or at least I think he went on a 3 month holiday there

JusticeFT96 said...

Cheers I will take a look at that blog. If everything is stable in a nice part of Thailand I would consider staying out there for a long time as it would save me a fortune overall.