Wednesday 16 December 2009

Challenge Poker Stars

I really cant get into Poker Stars at the moment, I dont like the lobby or anything about it really. To try and motivate myself to get involved on there I am going to set myself a challenge.

Whilst waiting for games on Fulltilt I am going to have the poker stars lobby open and try and build up from $10 games to $200 games. Hopefully this will help me get used to the lobby, blind structures, game speeds and software.

My challenge is as follows:

Start with 20 buyin's for $10 heads up games, play $10 games until I have 20 buyin's for $20 games, then enough for 20 $30 games and so on. So basically I need the balances to go like this:

$200 - $10 games
$400 - $20 games
$600 - $30 games
$800 - $40 games
$1000 - $50 games
$1600 - $80 games
$2000 - $100 games
$4000 - $200 games

I am not sure how long this will take me as obviously I will be concentrating more on Fulltilt as that's where the good money is for me. I am just hoping it will pass time, build up a good bank and get me interested in Poker Stars.

I have reset my name on sharkscope so that I can follow my progress better - Pirus82

So - Day 1 Pirus82 [Reset on ‘26-Oct-09 23:47 (GMT)’] 0 £N/A £N/A N/A% £N/A N/A N/A PokerStars SNG Only



Update - going to give it a few days first, played a few games and the slow structures and lobby annoyed the hell out of me. Glad they were only $10 games. I think I played 6 won 2 lost 4 or something like that. Struggling to even get a game to be honest, as soon as a player sits someone insta sits you cant even scope them :o

No comments: