Sunday 20 December 2009

Challenge concentration

Done something I said I wouldnt do since last year..............

I bought Football Manager 2010!

Really bad move, it's so addictive it is taking over from poker already after 2 days. I must have spent about 15 hours straight on it last night and then more today. I tried to play poker in between but lost $1000 almost instantly just not focusing. Told my mate I would play till about 7pm today then I was going to bed so I could wake up and play poker without being distracted and done just that. Ended up getting the $1000 back plus $700 more so not a bad day.

Gambling has 100% taken over this month, I won thousands early this month and lost a lot of it back and meanwhile poker has taken a back seat. I have managed to change this a bit lately. I am $7000 up on poker so far this month and played so few games.

In America I was playing 1300+ games a month, this month I have played 370 so far and earned nearly the same amount so I must be playing better but I am wondering if its quality of quantity or I could actually be making a lot more if I played more.

I do really need to go to somewhere on the other side of the world so that the time zone suits poker. I prefer playing Americans, the Europeans are so boring and nitty it tilts me so I need to be somewhere when either I am on the same clock as them or places like Asia where 9am is night time in USA.

Anyways my car comes on Tuesday and I have a new internet connection being installed on Monday (no more thieving my blinds when I am dc bitches) and then I need to sort out the Christmas food etc. BAH HUMBUG

No comments: