Wednesday 2 December 2009

End of November

Shame its over really one of my best months so far! Had a good few days betting also towards the end, I think on the 30th I won £2000, everything I bet on won it was unreal.

Have not played as much as I would have liked since I have been back, in fact all I have been doing is sleeping really! Waking up, playing for 3 or 4 hours then going back to sleep, slowly starting to come out of that now and I think its down to the flu I had but I needed to catch up on sleep really anyway.

I came back to the UK with the plan I was going to save money and not spend I have done the total opposite..... eating out most nights buying things I don't need and I have just gone and bought a new home cinema system (tv, surround sound system, stand etc) and to top it off I have just gone and bought one of these.............



I got the sport edition, not sure if the one in the picture is the same, its due to arrive in 1-2 weeks I can't wait!

This month I just want to reach iron man and take in an average amount of winnings due to it being the festive season. Obviously I wont have as much time to play poker with shopping needed to be done, meals with families, drinks out etc but I am looking forward to staying sober new years eve and killing all the drunks at the tables.

I really can't get into stars at the moment the poker lobby is awful compared to fulltilt. I was really hoping it would be better so that I could reach some form of super nova on there. I am definitely not raking enough to hit any form of super nova elite but I wouldn't have minded hitting super nova and getting some bonuses.

Oh well back to the grind, GL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels sir.

IMO Full Tilt has the weaker players, especially heads-up as Stars seems to have a ton of postive ROI grinders

JusticeFT96 said...

It has a lot of weak players but it also has its fair share of regular grinders too. I hope they sort their lobby out so I can see for myself what the standard is like.

Do you play on betfair?