Friday 8 January 2010

Little update

Whilst being house bound because of the snow for most of this week I started giving stars more of a go when I had reached daily targets on fulltilt. I am still getting used to the blind structures but I am slightly in profit on there now after around 50 games.

The fulltilt software is a million times better for what I do. Some of the stuff stars doesn't have yet is criminal considering they are the biggest site on-line and should be leading the way.

Anyway I have suffered some pretty horrendous badbeats on there over them 50 games but managed to come out with a small profit. My plan is to build up the rest of my money in there to about $2k then have both fulltilt and stars open at the same time and just play both sites and try and maximise my profit for the time I play.

I will definitely get more games on stars than fulltilt but the standard on fulltilt seems to be a lot worse and the games seem a lot quicker too.

Anyway here is a photo of the car, the snow doesnt do it justice really waiting for it to clear up before I take another one.

No comments: