Sunday 27 December 2009

Amsterdam for Christmas

Ended up arguing with the family a few days before Christmas so I thought fuck this and booked a flight to Amsterdam. Stayed there for 3 nights and I am just in the airport on the way back now. Done ok on the poker, played 2 nights and won £1600 which just about covers my expenses. Won a bit betting just before I left and lost it back in Amsterdam after I tilted when my phone took forever trying to get a bet on West Brom who eventually won so I tilted and put it on shitty bets :(

Amsterdam was good, everywhere open on Christmas day, just got drunk, my mate got high and I couldnt find any Mushrooms so that pissed me off but we just sat in the hotel bar drinking cocktails and then got some work done on Football Manager. I also tried frogs legs for the first time, they were better than I expected really, just taste like prawns. Wont have them again though there just wasnt enough there and it was pretty expensive :(

Got my car just the other day too, truly amazing! So much better than the previous cars I have had and the speed out of it is great. Cant wait to rag it about in the summer.

Thinking about going to Egypt for new year, all depends how well I do on the poker over the next few days. If I can win about £2k in the next 3 days I will think about booking it and going on new years eve.

Anyways time to get on my plane, gl and happy Christmas.

No comments: