Sunday 22 November 2009

Florida over with.....

Overall a good relaxing trip, Vegas was my best ever trip yet and I can't wait to go back for once. I ended finishing $18,000 up for the 2 months I was there. What is more important though is I have realised how much I can actually earn from poker. Before I left my daily targets were WAY low. I am now looking at 4 x my daily target now and that's before I start on stars. When I get on stars I hope to double that eventually.

Will be going back to Florida in the near future, already have my flights booked. Hope to go on a few holidays before then and maybe even Vegas again if Pacman fights in the near future.

Have had the flu for the last 4 days so not much poker has been played. I decided after Vegas I wouldn't withdraw again until I doubled my roll, I have done that now and made my first withdrawal today. Feels a lot more comfortable and anti tilting now that I have doubled the roll. Next step is to get money into stars and start my assault on there also.

$8250 up so far for this month and I hope to increase that by a hell of a lot more come the end of the month now I am back home on the PC with the big monitor and playing slightly higher stakes.

Oh well back to bed to catch up on some much needed sleep!

GL

10 comments:

Entabeni said...

Did u play as Red 14 on Bf ? I see u don't regret leaving the site for one minute so far. All the luck m8.

JusticeFT96 said...

Yeah who did you play as? Betfair poker is dead at the moment just no heads up action at all apart from the regulars.

TEAMDOBB said...

welcome home matey back to dreary old UK.

UL with the bad beats v Azi the crazy golf pro - ya shudda pinged me I wudda tipped ya off

Palazzo for the win, we stayed there this year and its the dogs bollocks although next years WSOP we going for the new place opposite Planet Hollywood

Good luck in 2010 and your plans, hope we meet up again then

JusticeFT96 said...

Azi the hustler! I got my own back on our last round when I cleaned up from him and Punterz!

The Palazzo was amazing, I will probably stay there again if I go back. What is the new place? Are you sure its going to open? Everything seems to have stopped over there with the bad economy at the moment!

I hope to somehow get to the WSOP this year! Poker is going well but I wont play mtts to get to the main event any more I just have not got the patience for them :( I might just go and enter a $1500 event or the Venetian events.

Entabeni said...

Played and still play there as Entabeni. Not the stakes you guys play, but still, things go well. Used to play hu's alot too but only up to 15$ , lately having a bad run tho. Guess it can happen. You play FT now ? How about the level of skill there ?

TEAMDOBB said...

http://www.vdara.com/

http://www.arialasvegas.com/

mate is there now n been for look around it. says rooms are unreal

about 20 plus of us going over from NPF 16/30 June

JusticeFT96 said...

Ahhh I recognise the name, the standard on Fulltilt is better than Betfair, if you can hold your own against the regs on there then the rewards are far better than on a site like Betfair.

Ahhhhhhh The aria! I seen that, it seemed a bit out of the way though? Dont remember seeing it opposite planet hollywood, I thought it was out of the way?

TEAMDOBB said...

bang in middle of strip mate
opposite Planet & Paris next door to Bellagio

Poker play the Soap way said...

Hi soap here.

Just in case you had not seen below are the virgin 1st fares on offers at mo (seems rather good)

£1,498 20 Nov - 30 Jun 10 to Miami

JusticeFT96 said...

Thanks for that Soap, I do that every year and just book it in advance. Cost me £1290 this year for upper class. Once the offer goes it can cost up to about £5500 for Florida flights.

It's well worth the extra money just for the bed alone!