Saturday 4 July 2009

Sleep - The best cure for tilt

Once again had a little tilt session today, nothing major but I could have lost loads more. Woke up at 5:30am quickly went $200 up and was in 2 games $110 and $55. If I had won them I would have been up $530, instead I lost both to outdraws and kinda lost my head. I have a target every day, If I reach $250 I withdraw and go out and do something unless I reached that target in like 30 mins then I will carry on for a bit more. Then after I have done something if I feel alert and up for it I will play some more and target another $250.

Anyways from being $200 up and possibly $550 I end up $500 down and after just 3 hours of being awake I am tired again so I think fuck it and went back to bed. Woke up at 2pm and won the $500 back in about an hour and now have just quit being $300 up plus I cleared the $150 iron man bonus so have withdrew $450 today.

This is twice now I have felt tired playing, lost and tilted and twice I have got my head down, woke up and won it back pretty quickly. I advise people to give it a try, I know its hard when your chasing your money back but it really helps to clear your head. Anyway after my first tilt session going $950 down I am now after 2 days $1200 up so well on course for my $10k monthly target.

St Gallen in 10 days and I have still got to book my train tickets for when I arrive in Geneva. 4 hours on a Swiss train should be fun :) Just paid for my mate to come with me too because hes skint at the moment and could do with a holiday and paid for a few of the lads to go into the airport lounge also so its going to be a messy long day a week Tuesday.

Roll on Florida 74 days, 16 hrs, 24 mins until your next flight with us...

No comments: