Friday 10 July 2009

I'm an addict idiot

Went the bank today to put £1700 in, my mate gave me a lift because my car is in the garage, anyway instead of just stopping outside the bank and waiting he comes up with the bright idea of parking and walking about for a bit. As soon as we got to the street with the bank in he says he's going to the bookies. He had been wanting to go all day it seems, fucking stupid thing to say knowing I have £1700 in my hand. Anyway so we go in, 5 hours later come out no money. oooooops

After such a great day on the poker as well.

Started -500 from early morning so quickly got back level and won $250 more. Went out and done that. Come back and won $700 more so basically I have to win $2300 more on top of my daily targets to recoup stupid horse losses. I hope to do it over the next few days, hopefully before Switzerland so I wont be pissed off thinking about it. I am hoping to win it back in the next 3/4 days as I am going to sit in and not leave this laptop till I do. Well I might play golf on Sunday and pick up my car yessssssssssssss tomorrow but apart from that I am going to fucking hammer the poker. Hopefully a decent bit of rakeback will be produced also.

Speaking of which is rakeback day tomorrow. Not sure what to class it as now, usually I class it as winnings so goes on top of my daily target but not sure if I should count it towards my losses or not. No fuck it I will win the losses outright and not dip into that money trying to make up for it, must learn from my mistakes.

I guess it's the gambler mentality in me that helps me play poker anyway, after reading part of some poker book recently I have also now become ultra aggressive and it really is tilting everyone I play into mistakes.

I am up over $4000 so far this month on poker but down £1700 on gambling which nearly enough takes most of that away, but I will get it back you bookie fuckers just you watch!

No comments: