Friday 3 July 2009

I may have this game cracked but......

That doesn't protect me against fucktard fish cunts.

What a long day, got up early (1pm) and went straight to golf. Played ok could have done better any ways as it was scorching hot I went into the bar and had some magners with ice and pie chips and gravy (proper northerner me).

Get back home and feel fucked from the sun, have another magners and decide to try and make a quick few dollars and hit the sack (6pm lol). An hour later I am $1000 down, $900 of it all to 1 fish who actually on sharkscope has a bowl next to his name.

Anything that could have went wrong did. Lost overs to pocket pairs, pocket pairs to overs, open ended straight and flush draws vs 1 pair and he held and the final straw that sent me over the edge was AA vs 22 with him flopping a set but also giving me the flush draw and I never hit.

Anyways not wanting to deposit I leave my account with $120 in and go to sleep. Wake up at about midnight and start grinding away. A few hours later I have about 500 back so I go over to tescos and do some shopping at half 4 in the morning lol. Stock up on junk food and then get back on the poker. I end up $50 down and play another fish bowl who beats me 4-0 so now I am down $450 again and fuming. I ended up winning 8-0 vs some french donk in $55 hu games so ended up the night about $50 down and I am happy with that.

Got an ironman bonus of $175 to aim for (gutted I didnt start from Jan would have been 600) and I am half way there, rakeback today so from one minute looking like I am about to deposit to the next looking like I will be making a withdrawal. Managed not to punch anything during that mini tilt session, I usually either punch the bed headrest or my table but my hands cant take much more of it.

Anyway's time for some more sleep, just had Animal on msn feeling sorry for himself being hung over and missed his flight loool. Find it hard to give sympathy for anyone whos in vegas and hungover and having to stay longer whilst I am stuck in the UK - LUCKY FISH!

On another note thank fuck for aircon. I bought an industrial sized aircon unit last year and we had probably one of the worst summers ever and I never got much use out of it. Its made up for it this year though, my room is like an icebox where as the rest of the house is like a sauna. I feel sorry for anyone without aircon trying to sleep in this - invest in a portable unit, you wont regret it.

Laters bitches

4 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

lololol just noticed the big bad scouser is back

abooooot time like yi na

glglglglglglglgl

JusticeFT96 said...

hahahahaha was watching your wsop interviews for the NPF I was expecting you to be asking the questions and them not having a clue what you are saying lool.

TEAMDOBB said...

lolol success is about delegating the right people to the right jobs.

anychance of chinning this guy that outdrew me please?????

nice to see ya back

JusticeFT96 said...

loool

Any new songs? Now Michael Jackson has gone there could be a new king of pop.