Sunday 19 July 2009

Bad run :(

I suppose it wouldn't be a blog if I didn't post my losses as well as winnings.

Well after nearly getting back my £1700 bookie losses I played far too much poker and I feel like I have lost my mojo. I am playing weak, passive and I am just being bullied to fuck. Even when I do get a great hand and get it in ahead I am losing which makes it even worse for me.

I went to Switzerland to watch Liverpool, amazing trip one of my best and funniest so far. Was in Geneva for half a day and what a place! Amazing, clean, beautiful, lovely beach and the women there 90% of them were 12 out of 10s absolutely stunning.

That gave me 4 days off I played on Saturday lost a bit more so will not play till at least Wed now and try and sort my head out because I am not playing right. Even the awful fish with -45% roi are owning me right now.

So I have done back about $2500 which has put a lovely dent in my profits for the month. I have no idea where I am now because sharkscope stopped working for my great run and as soon as my bad run started they were tracking games again - typical.

One thing that has fucked my head was I was flying and didn't think I could lose any game I played, the next day Fulltilt done an update and I couldn't win fuck all. Funny how these paranoid thoughts come into your mind during a bad run but at this very point in time I just don't think something is right. I think since the update I have only won about 3 all ins in god knows how many games with PP v overs and overs v PP. Also things like you will raise with a PP and it will come a high flop, or raise with AK, AQ, AJ, KQ, KJ and it will come all low cards, really frustrating at the moment.

Anyway hopefully it will turn soon, I fucking need it to with Florida rapidly approaching.

No comments: