Wednesday 8 July 2009

Drunkard

Was drunk as fuck last night, went out for a meal with my mate, we had a bottle of wine each then went to a bar for a few cocktails eventually I got home and thought it would be a good idea to start drinking Gin Martini's a good few hours later I was absolutely rotten and woke up this morning feeling very sorry for myself.

Couldnt even bare to look at my laptop to play some poker, so went out and had a round of golf. Threw a bet on whilst waiting for my mate and that won so paid for my 2 mates on the golf played great until the last 2 holes :( and came home and went to sleep having made a days wage from my bet anyway haha. Woke up had a take away and got on the poker went down 300 very quickly, got it back and eventually ended up $260 up and stopped. Very happy just to be up that because this hangover stinks.

I am $3000 up this month so far so still on target for my $10k monthly wage. At the end of this month I am hoping to have the villa and car rental paid for and most of my credit card cleared and then I will move up stakes on Fulltilt. Well unlock the $200 games anyway because there will be less pressure on me then.

My plan for when I get to Florida is to build up a roll of around $4/5k and then leave that in there so I can play fish at higher stakes when they sit if I can reach this then my monthly targets should be a hell of a lot higher considering I will be playing poker non stop whilst over there so daily targets wont exist and higher stakes.

If I can achieve this I am very likely to buy a house out there, however I am debating whether or not to go to Thailand just after I get back and see what I get for my money there and how they live because if I can get a nice chunk of land out there and get an amazing house built for virtually the same if not less then I may move out there instead. Also depends on how stable the internet is.

Anyway's 3:50am now and trying my best to get some sleep which is why I am on here chatting shit :) Hopefully up earlier tomorrow, a quick day on the poker and then see what the weather is like for golf.

Oh and I want my fucking car back you bastards, over 2 weeks now no car. When I get it back its getting part exchanged for a nice reliable German car!

2 comments:

Kev B said...

:)

Nice Life, wake up, win some money, play some golf, back to sleep.

haha

TEAMDOBB said...

German cars are mint