Saturday 11 July 2009

Quick update

Half way there, $1500 more to go and I have recouped my money. Reached my daily target today and didn't count the rakeback as profit. Won another $750 on top to go to my recouping fund so now just $1500 before Tuesday and my head will be fine!

Got my car back today, £330 it cost to fix :( cost me a fortune since I have had it. Oh well at least I have my freedom back. So sick I wasted that money gambling, I am $5500 up on poker this month already and wasted so much of it on that donkey session.

What the past 2 days have shown me however that if I put the hours in I can make a serious amount of money from this. When I get to Florida and I have all day to spare I am going to kill it I hope!

2 comments:

Kev B said...

After winning $2500 last night I lost $1000 back :(

Even though I won overall I feel sick about losing that chunk back

More Omaha multi's tonight me thinks :)

on a brighter note El Zhar has signed a new contract...

JusticeFT96 said...

haha how did you end up? I won another $200 then lost it back to 2 fishbowls so went to sleep.