Friday 8 January 2010

Can't be arsed with stars

The software is tilting me to fuck, I just feel on tilt playing a game and that it's taking forever to finish. On fulltilt when I have a monster I always feel I will get paid with it because the pots are always big, on stars I feel I will get fuck all.

Had loads of outdraws etc but still didnt lose anything on the site. May give multi tabling 20 tables at a time a go later on in the year with a new 30" monitor with better res but for now the heads up is over for me on there.

Fulltilts software is light years ahead of anyone else since they brought out the new lobby.

Onwards and upwards anyway, nearly on my way to cash in my $600 iron man bonus and another one on the way next month. I will miss out on my $150 reload bonus if I dont play on stars any more but fuck it $150 is nothing anyway.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

transfer your stars money to me and ill play multi's and we'll split the profit :)

Kev

Bazclef said...

Hey dude,

Net connections in Thailand can be dodgy... as well as power too. Depends where you stay really, just try to get solid DSL... check the connection out before you put rent down on a place. It's def good enough for poker though.

Have fun, and gl not getting ladyboy aids.

Baz

JusticeFT96 said...

I see from your blog you went there recently? What site did you play whilst there? Any suggestions on places to stay? I have never been there and really want to see if I like it or not because if I do I will definitely move there. I want somewhere hot and where my money will seem to last forever.

My first choice is America as the house market is great especially for what you get but some places are pretty expensive but compared to the UK it is cheap probably about 40% cheaper on most things a lot cheaper on some others such as fuel.

Out of all the countries you visited what was your best?