Thursday 14 January 2010

Tilty Tilty Tilty

Ok thats twice in a week now I have dropped over $1k in a session and it's down to a few factors.

1. Not having the patience and playing the wrong players who I dont have a huge edge over.

2. Running quite badly, losing KK, QQ, AK, AQ to ace rags and everyone hitting their draws.

3. Playing quite bad, got into the mind state "surely there is no way he has hit his flush draw again" and calling off my chips.

Back to the grind tonight $1600 down today £400 up on betting at the moment which I have just stuck on Udinese so hopefully I will build that up into a nice chunk.

Will be happy to end the day $600 down and buy a percentage in one of the best heads up players on line for the $5k event in Oz.

On a total non gambling related note, a week Tuesday I have blood tests for diabetes, liver function and cholesterol as well as getting my asthma checked up on and also going to see about my nose as I can't breathe through it again. I had it straightened the other year to help me breathe but its still always blocked.

So in a few weeks it could be a very worrying time being told I can't drink no more and will have to go on a healthy food diet to cut down my cholesterol :(

No comments: