Tuesday 17 November 2009

Vegas trip over with

Oh well back to boring old Florida :)

Probably my best Vegas trip so far and I actually came back with money in my pocket for once. Put in quite a lot of hours on the poker tables and roughly came out even which is a huge improvement for me considering I suck at live poker. Actually thought I played pretty well. Was very unlucky with some hands having to lay down kings, queens etc but if it was last year I was going broke with them sort of hands.

The boxing was amazing and will be 100% going to Pacmans next fight, hopefully against Mayweather! The Palazzo is by far the best hotel in Vegas in my eyes. I dont even think the Wynn comes even close to it.

Done well on roulette and OK on blackjack in fact the only thing I really lost on was sports betting on the boxing.

One thing has pissed me off though. We used the Palazzo to check in our luggage and when we got to the airport that night it didn't turn up. I had my car keys in the bag, my house key in the car so I was stranded at the airport.

Luckily had a spare set of house keys elsewhere so wasted $120 getting a taxi and now have to go back today to collect my luggage and the car.

I go back on Friday night but have already booked a flight back here soon! Dreading being in the cold, wet, dark miserable UK with the miserable people and the shit food and alcohol. The UK really is a shit place to live once you have gone elsewhere.

No comments: