Wednesday 4 November 2009

October Update

Had a proper FUCK MY LIFE moment today. £500 on Chelsea at evens, they go 1-0 down vs Athletico Madrid, anyways I put another £50 on at 14s with 20 mins left. They get one back so I login to my other betfair account as I have reached my deposit limit for the day, I put £50 in and throw that on Athetlico to cover just incase they score. Whilst doing this Chelsea score the moment my bet is matched, so thats £50 down the drain. Happy days though I have a huge green on Chelsea! I go to lay them @ 1.09 then realise that I am on the wrong account. Oopps.

No worries I login to the other account, press on the market and it doesnt load. I refresh the page 3 times and finally I get the market up. I put in my lay for 1.14 as Athetlico had a free kick, 2 seconds to go to match it and booooom Athetlico score with 30 seconds left of injury time. FUCK MY LIFE YOU BASTARDSSSSSSSSSS

Anyways, October was a great month. The calming influence of Azimut helped me get back on track with my poker and my profits have shot through the roof. He also gave me a great insight to stars and supernova elite. I am thinking about going for it next year but to be honest I may just spend another year grinding heads up games to build a decent enough roll to play stakes on stars where I wont have to play 24 hours a day to reach supernova elite.

Ended the month about $9000 up although I lost plenty of that to Azi the crazy golf pro hustler. Already up $3000 this month and I go to vegas in 8 days to watch the Pacman v Cotto fight. Can't wait! Just booked a suite at the Palazzo for 4 nights and managed to find direct flights from Florida to Vegas which is a touch really because I hate the 8 hours flights hanging about at other airports changing over planes etc.

I am looking forward to getting home really. I know it sounds mad but I miss my pets and nephew and I am looking forward to sitting infront of a big screen with a big mouse and a big keyboard with no annoying laptop in sight. I might just smash this one up on the last day because there have been days out here I have been dying to do it but have stopped myself. I will miss this place as soon as I leave but I will be back here very very soon and hopefully for a lot longer :)!

Back to the grind GL

No comments: