Tuesday 1 February 2011

Good start!

Not a bad start to the year so far, January left me with $15,850 in profit after rakeback and bonuses.

Quite a smooth sailing month although ev caught up to me towards the end when I had a few days without making anything. Need a good month this month, so many birthdays and I have to buy a flight back to the UK to get my tattoos finished off and be godfather to my friends son then its back to sunny Thailand.

One thing about footblal, I am so happy to see that miserable selfish twat Torres go, for the past few seasons hes been moping around like the world owes him something and its pretty apparent why he started trying again the last few games, so he could get his move away from the club. Made up we have got Carroll and Suarez as replacements now we dont have to rely on 1 striker and ngog as backup.

Been having fun this month on the Betfair forums winding people up, really is funny to see a little clique of losers all kissing each others arse and discussing poker strategy when really not one of them are long term winners of anything worth shouting about. Might make a few more posts on there over this month, makes me have a laugh before I sleep seeing them all get angry over little things.

Goood luck

6 comments:

Razor25 said...

hey man, what games do you play?

and good team to support! I am going up on Sat for the Wigan game.

You in the Uk then?
Cheers
Matt

Razor25 said...

hey man. fellow Liverpool fan just starting hu sngs. drop me a mail if you get this at:
razorruddock70@hotmail.com

love to pick your brains.
cheers

JusticeFT96 said...

I am not in Liverpool at the moment I am living in Thailand. What site are you playing on Matt and what do you want to know?

Razor25 said...

Hey, thanks for the reply. Have you always played hu sngs? Do you think the games are still quite beatable?

Plus, do you any advice for anyone starting out? I am at the 6s and doing pretty well but dont have time to, say, watch training videos. Just wondered if this will damage me or how you progressed!

and do you do any coaching?
Thanks!
Matt

Razor25 said...

oh and playing on pokerstars.

JusticeFT96 said...

Hi Matt,

My only advice really is stick at it, practice makes perfect, learn from your mistakes and try not to make too many of them. Dont let an ego get in the way, if you cant beat someone dont play them.

I started off playing poker in 9 seater sngs, then went to mtts, then went to heads up eventually, have only been playing heads up for the last 3 years or so.

Get a bank roll for the stakes you play, have at least 30 buyins available. I have never read any books or anything but I joined husng.com I only watched 1 video but it did help my game.

I dont do coaching im sorry, I dont have much spare time after I finish playing poker and the missus gets pissed off lol