Wednesday 5 January 2011

End of Month/Year Review

Well the tilt/bad luck/no cards etc carried over from the end of November and hit me throughout near enough all of December for my worst ever month.

I ended the month down $1208 which brought the years total to $113,423. I was really hoping to get to $120k but it was not to be.

My best year so far and looking back it should have been so much better. I know for a fact if I didnt go to vegas this year and gambled stupid amounts of money away I would still be playing high stake games now without a care in the world. I wont be going back there in a hurry!

My aims for the new year, well I would love to make it to $100k but since I have been here in Thailand its been so hard, internet is slow, disconnects all the time, the hours are different and I miss a lot of fish also as a result of the slow internet. If I make it to $100k it will be a great achivement for me I think.

It is still my target I will just have to make the most of the short trips home back to the UK for the reliable fast internet. I am planning on staying out in Thailand for a long time maybe even live here as I have been looking at plots of land to buy.

Anyway the start of this month has gone a little better, a whole month not winning anything has seriously set me back a bit so I need to get back up to speed and sort it out. This year I am going to save as much as I can so if I do run into any bad spells it wont hit me as hard.

Good luck to you all for the new year!

2 comments:

Camille M said...

Hey JusticeFT, this is crazy_cyto, just saw on the sharkscope leaderboard that you had a blog so I had to check it out ;)

Congratulations on your 100k+ year, that's a great achievement, and I obviously wish you the best of luck for this new year.

Take care
cyto

JusticeFT96 said...

Hello Cyto, good luck to you to for this new year! Looks like your doing well so far this year, you have the top spot of that $30-$100 profit leaderboard, I want that platinum star :(