Wednesday 10 February 2010

Thailand villa and update

Poker has gone much much better this month, in fact I have made more this month so far in just 9 days than I done in the whole of last month - a much welcome up swing.

I have not drank now for 3 weeks, when I went to the doctors the first time he asked me, "when was the last time you went 3 days without a drink?". I really couldn't answer him. It is amazing how much I have based my life around it. Go out for a meal - have a drink, go out for a drink - obviously have a drink, get bored at home - have a drink, go bowling - have a drink everything is just based around drink.

I feel so much better for it and now next week I will start jogging again to get back in shape as poker has took its toll on me over the past few years. My cholesterol came back as 7 which is high, I have to go back in a month to get another check.

As for Thailand, booked for 4 months so far, every day that goes by the more I think about booking longer. I will definitely buy a place out there if I really enjoy it. Here are a few pics of the 2 villas I have booked so far.














This will mean that I am in Thailand for Xmas and New Year which will be much better. Sitting outside in the sun or on the beach on Xmas day with no stress over the usual shit... can't wait!!!

No comments: