Wednesday 17 February 2010

Thailand sorted

Well I have booked the flights for me and my mate to go. I found an amazing flight for just £90 one way from London to Kuala Lumpur so the money I have saved booking that I might go to Vegas for a week during the WSOP if anyone else goes.

So I leave in September and go to Kuala Lumpur for a few nights then fly to Bangkok and taste the night life there for a few nights, off to Pattaya for a week or so then in October I go to Ko Samui for 4 months to live like a King hopefully.

Really am so excited as I have never been before so its something new for me. Usually when I am waiting for Florida I am not bothered as I have been there so many times now. If I like the place I am 100% buying a villa out there.

I have been on a diet now for about 3 days so far so good, to help me through it I have got some appetite suppressants to stop me craving food. Started some light jogs at night to get me back into it then eventually I will be back in the gym and will get in shape in time for my holiday.

I still haven't touched a drop of alcohol now for 3 weeks and have not even wanted to drink any. I feel a million times better for it and so does my poker as I am having one of my best months so far.

Will post a final update at the end of the month.

GL

8 comments:

Entabeni said...

Great m8, hope u enjoy it overthere. GL , Entabeni

JusticeFT96 said...

Hi m8,

All going well on the poker still? Are you still on betfair?

Entabeni said...

Yeah ty , playing BF and Stars at moment. Not doing too bad , 2K up on the year playing 6$ - 15$ games. Should play higher but just don't seem to be able to take the step. U playing Ft now i guess ? I see Punterz is still on BF. GL

JusticeFT96 said...

Yeah Fulltilt, thats good going for them stakes, why not just build up a roll and make the step up to the next stake like $20 games, slowly build?

Entabeni said...

Have the roll, that's not the prob. Have problem with the concept of long term thinking and am too results orientated. Trying to work on it as it's a major leak. U started 5$ too but moved up quite quickly if i remember correctly. If you want to stay in touch easier you can add me on MSN : el_rio_negro@hotmail.com

JusticeFT96 said...

Yeah I started around 10-20$ 6paks then eventually went to heads up games and just went on from there.

Punterz gave me good advice really when it came to playing bigger games. First time I played a $500 I was shitting myself even though I have bet thousands and thousands on horses and other sports betting and never even been bothered about it. I will add you now.

Poker play the Soap way said...

was in Asia (mainly Thailand) for a month in Oct - if want any info get my mail off Dave or Animal.

People are awesome over there.

JusticeFT96 said...

Cheers mate,

I have a friend whos lived over there for a while now hes helping me out with everything at the moment. How was the poker over there? stable or did you not play?