Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Review

Not a bad month, a step in the right direction anyway, slowly getting back into the swing of things. I cannot wait to get back to the UK, really excited about it now. Great news on stars buying FTP also, this will mean not only it will free up traffic from stars because at the moment its just reg central but it will also mean the return of FTP which for me was a better site for my poker. I will be playing on there no doubt as soon as its open again.

Total profit for the month was $8400 excluding rakeback bonuses. Started off great, went to about $5600 profit from SNGs about half way through the month then one morning won an mtt for $2300, shortly after had a horrid run... Went from my peak of $9900 down to $6900, clawed some back before the end of the month to finish on $8400, gutted really was hoping to get above $10,000 for the month but overall I cant complain.

No idea how long before I am back in the UK, waiting for my 2 labs rabies tests to come back then I have to wait about 2 months before I can send them. Once they are gone I can work on getting my parrot and the family back there which shouldnt be too hard.

No idea how I am going to get the house stuff back there, I want to get a container but have to see how much that will cost and if it will be worth it. Got a personalised bed for about £1100 that I really want to send back, since I got that bed I have had no back pain at all. Got about 10 suitcases full of clothes, printers, tvs, fridge freezers, microwaves. Usually I wouldnt be bothered but when I bought them I thought I would be staying here for life so I was buying top of the range stuff and I cant be bothered having to buy it all again back in the UK.

Anyways enjoying the olympics, supporting GB and Thailand, feel a bit more excited supporting the thais as they are underdogs in most events they are in so its exciting if they get close.

Also have any of you seen this guy? Dynamo the magician? Some of his work is amazing!

Good luck!

No comments: