Monday 1 November 2010

Much needed good ending to the month

Started off as usual flew up then went back down and leveled out for a bit but finally my luck has turned, winning 55/45s and 50/50s splitting pots that should be split and my hands are holding and as a result I won $16,012 which includes rakeback and blackcard member bonus which is half way through a $2k bonus so will get the rest this month hopefully.

Still in Thailand and loving it, however I cant get in touch with the bloke I have the 2nd villa with for the other 2 months of my stay which is a bit worrying. Hopefully he will turn up if not I have only lost the deposit but it means I have to search for another place to stay.

The winnings this month means that I have now reached my yearly goal of $100,000. My profit for this year with rakeback and bonuses now stands at $102,296. As there is 2 months left I am hoping my yearly profit will be around the $125k mark. I am very happy to have reached my target already but I really do think I could have done a lot better this year. Only time will tell next year but I hope to make at least $25k more next year. There are a few months here looking at the side bar where I just ran really bad which of course is variance but also bad play through tilt. If I can just remove that I can make at least another $25k easy!

Anyway hope your all enjoying the cold weather at home in europe :P

GL

3 comments:

Lanfear23 said...

Congratts on reaching the 100k mark. I'm gonna go for that next year. I'll be lucky to hit 75k this year with rakeback.

JusticeFT96 said...

Thank you, what site do you play? 75k is still amazing

Lanfear23 said...

I play on Pokerstars under the nick Lanfear23.