Tuesday 1 June 2010

A good month allround

With Vegas only 13 days away I needed a decent month this month and it came. Up and down on the gambling front. Won a few £3ks and lost a £3k on Chelsea in the FA Cup final but ended up a fair bit overall at the end of the month.

Poker was great this month, I turned my bankroll from $2k to $13k as I have decided I want to play higher stakes. Been playing some $500 sngs and have been running like shit in them to be honest but I am still making profit.

My profit for the month ended up on $27,134 which is my best month so far. I just need to get another month like that for June under my belt and the rest of the year should be stress free.

My aim is to get my balance to $20,000 then have a little break from bankroll building and start with bank account building as I want to invest in property. Eventually I would like my balance on $50,000 so I can play $1k games with confidence. It will obviously be a lot harder at them stakes but I am confident I can still win at that level.

Looking forward to meeting up with Azimut, Animal, DC, Ewan and a few other possibilities in Vegas which is looking to be the best Vegas trip so far.

Good luck at the tables!

No comments: