Friday 26 June 2009

Not a bad week so far

Last week I done about £4k on betting and poker in a tilt session. Got most of it back now so have been relaxing a bit. Last 2 days I have been playing golf mostly and then relaxing after it with some nice wine and meals at restaurants. Trying to get started today but not really motivated. Will probably take me a losing session to get me back into it :)

Wankers of the week:

Betfair poker players
BigBanker
RibePigekor

BigBanker probably the most clueless idiot I have ever come across. I dont really play Betfair any more but pop on now and again to see how Punterz is doing. Anyway this guy stalks his all day joining his games and abuses him, I dont think he has noticed that he is actually down around $3000 to Punterz lol. Anyways you have to laugh, he only ever gets his chips in bad and he sucks out quite a lot but he seems very happy with this.

RibePigekor huge wanker. In fact probably the biggest there has ever been! Goes around all day long every day watching Punterz games and when he loses a hand he says WP NH to the opponent lol. What sort of sad lonely existance this guy must live.

One thing that pisses me off about Betfair is that its full of scandi pricks who think they own the place. You will get 3 Scandis sat on 100 2/5, 5/10 and 10/20 tables between them. What is the point in this? It shouldn't be allowed it just clutters up the lobby. The funny thing I sat on 15 of their tables and not 1 of them would play a hand vs me and I hardly have a great image on Betfair anyway, well on cash that is.

You complain to Betfair, they do fuck all about it. Next thing you sit on their tables, they refuse to play, complain to Betfair and Betfair kick you off your account until you have left their tables. Such bad customer service.

Anyways was going to play golf again today but the blue sky is now grey and its going to piss down so it looks like a day on the poker and maybe a bevvy later on if I can be arsed going the pub. Rake back day today and just 1 more day to reach my Ironman status on tilt.

Back to the grind, gl

5 comments:

Kev B said...

Found your new blog, niceeeeeeee

Im playing tonight, stars, tilt and betfair probably.

And ive got two bottles of Jack :p

Join me ha

Kev B

JusticeFT96 said...

haha Cormack?

Kev B said...

yeah haha

im in the 80k gtd on stars in at 8pm

JusticeFT96 said...

haha gl, im only on fulltilt might play a mtt on there later.

Been off the ale for 8 days then ive been back on it the last 2 haha. Going to St Gallen in a few weeks, should be good.

Kev B said...

whats your name on ftilt? txt me or email me it if you dont want to put it on here

going to play some omaha on ftilt later, easy pickings on there :P